ATLANTA — Atlas Roofing Corporation today announced the expansion and evolution of several key sales positions within its Roof and Wall Insulation Division. These key transitions support Atlas’ continuing momentum within the industry and its objectives for future progression.
“We are excited about the impact that this organizational realignment will bring to our division,” said Steve Heaton, vice president, Roof and Wall Insulation Division. “Each of our team members have a great deal of experience and building category knowledge. As we continue to expand and increase our presence in the market, this progression represents a significant opportunity for the Roof and Wall Insulation Division."
The Atlas transitions include:
- Jenny Sansone, West Regional Manager – Beginning Jan. 1, 2022, Sansone will become the West Regional Manager. She began her career at Atlas more than 13 years ago and her extensive knowledge of the commercial roofing industry will be valuable as she grows and develops the West Region.
- Kyle Rowe, Midwest Regional Manager – Also beginning on Jan. 1, 2022, Rowe will become the Midwest Regional Manager. He began his career at Atlas 10 years ago and has developed vital relationships that have helped the Roof & Wall Insulation Division grow. Rowe's strong understanding of Atlas polyiso products and roofing systems position him well for his new role in the Midwest Region.
- Richard Owens, Director of National Accounts – Roof Insulation – Owens will become the Director of National Accounts – Roof Insulation beginning on Jan. 1, 2022. In this role, he will be responsible for key national dealers/distribution, industry buying-groups, and OEM-roof insulation within the U.S. Owens' vast experience and in his previous role makes him a good fit to take on the challenges of his new position.
- Tim Milroy, Senior Director of Sales – Roof Insulation (USA) – With increased responsibilities within the USA Roof Insulation market segment, Milroy will move to become the Senior Director of Sales – Roof Insulation (USA) starting on Jan. 1, 2022. He also shares sales responsibilities for the wall insulation products. Milroy has worked with Atlas since 2006 and his nearly 30 years of experience in the roofing and insulation industry will help him steer the Roof & Wall Insulation’s USA sales organization to meet its growth objectives.
- Craig Woodson, Director of National Accounts – Wall Insulation – Woodson moved into his new position as the Director of National Accounts - Wall Insulation in October 2021. He has over 25 years of experience in the insulation industry and has been with Atlas for more than 20 years. This experience will be valuable as he works closely with key distribution accounts and national builder accounts.
For more information about the Roof and Wall Insulation Division, please visit www.atlasrwi.com.