DALLAS — The International Roofing Expo (IRE) is thrilled to provide the industry with two events in 2021. This year the IRE is launching a complementary virtual event taking place March 2-4 in addition to the live event happening Aug. 10-12 in Las Vegas. Registration is now open for the virtual event.
“This is not just another webinar,” said Ray Giovine, group director for International Roofing Expo/Informa Markets. “We are thrilled to provide the industry with more of the education and content they look forward to every year.”
The IRE Virtual Edition will feature both live and on-demand educational sessions, an exhibitor directory, a product showcase and a networking platform where attendees and exhibitors can engage with each other via chat, video call and more.
“The virtual IRE event features a variety of worthwhile offerings for industry professionals, including live educational sessions and exhibitor networking opportunities,” said Reid Ribble, NRCA CEO. “I encourage you to take advantage of these opportunities to learn and engage.”
Each day runs from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST. During this time, attendees have several options: taking their pre-scheduled meetings with vendors, exploring the on-demand education, booking drop-in meetings or poking around the product showcase.
“By transitioning our live event to August and launching our virtual event in March, we’re able to create an opportunity to connect our audiences across multiple channels throughout the year,” said Giovine.
Event highlights include:
- Virtual Exhibitor Directory: Attendees can meet the manufacturers, suppliers and technology vendors that can propel their businesses forward.
- Live and On-demand Education: Sessions will cover a variety of topics organized by tracks that include business, technical, legal/HR, workplace safety, windows and siding and exhibitor presented seminars.
- Products: Attendees can find the latest products and services for the roofing, window and siding industries. Browse the full directory or search by product categories.
- Matchmaking: Attendees can get matched to exhibitors who have the products they need.
- Windows and Siding Community: Attendees who currently are involved in or looking to expand into windows and siding segments can find education, exhibitors and products for these categories located all in one place on the platform.
"Each year, we are inspired and impressed by our attendees, who leave the event and apply lessons learned and new tools discovered at the event," said Giovine. "Although we aren’t meeting in person until later in the year, attendees will still have the resources to move through 2021 with new education and content.
“And this being a virtual event, it’s possible during the event to devour the education, have some meetings and still go into the field on the same day,” he said.
Registration for the IRE Virtual Edition is now open. For only $55 attendees will receive:
- Access to the IRE Virtual Edition online platform
- Access to the IRE virtual conference live and on-demand sessions
- Access to the virtual exhibitor profiles
- Access to the virtual product directory
- Access to the matchmaking technology
- Video chat meetings and business card drop options
- Online access to the platform for on-demand viewing until April 2
- Free Expo Hall Pass to IRE 2021 Live in Las Vegas on Aug. 10-12 ($65 value)
The live, in-person version of IRE will adapt Informa AllSecure, an approach to ensuring the highest standards of safety, hygiene, cleanliness and quality for operating events. In addition to AllSecure, the show will follow all local government guidelines, as well as the Mandalay Bay Convention Center guidelines. Registration for the live event will open in April.
The International Roofing Expo is sponsored by NRCA, and Roofing Contractor is the official show publication. GAF is the title sponsor of the IRE Virtual Edition.
For more information about the IRE and the events, visit www.theroofingexpo.com.
To register for the IRE Virtual Edition, visit www.theroofingexpo.com/register.
For more information about exhibiting with International Roofing Expo, visit www.theroofingexpo.com/exhibit.
Report Abusive Comment