MRCA Reveals Winners of 2019-2020 Scholarships
The Midwest Roofing Contractors Association (MRCA) Foundation announced its annual scholarship winners for the 2019-2020 academic year.
The association said the scholarships are made possible through contributions of MRCA members and industry affiliates.
Eligible candidates are MRCA members and their immediate family members. The foundation awarded a dozen scholarships to the following recipients (listed in alphabetical order):
- Brandon Bartz – Roofmasters Roofing & Sheet Metal Co., Larned, Kan.
- Mitchell Cooper – GAF, Apple Valley, Minn.
- Kelly Gray – Academy Roofing & Sheet Metal Co., McCallsburg, Iowa
- Morgan Helixon – KPost, Dallas, Texas
- Angela Hovdenes – Malarkey Roofing Co., Spearfish, S.D.
- Matthew "Alex" Killgore - Delta Roofing & Sheet Metal Corp., West Memphis, Ark.
- Ben Krimpelbein – HNI Risk Services, Pewaukee, Wisc.
- Zachary Lieb – H & S Roofing Co., Inc., Ayrshire, Iowa
- Samuel Mead – Diamond Roofing, Dodge City, Kan.
- Morgan Patterson – CentiMark Corp., Canonsburg, Penn.
- Landon Seibert – Fisher Roofing of Kearney, Kearney, Neb.
- Cameron Tickerhoof – Kalkreuth Roofing & Sheet Metal, Bridgeport, Ohio.
Visit www.mcra.org to learn more about the scholarship program for the next academic year.