RALEIGH, N.C. – The 27th RCI International Convention & Trade Show will feature more than 30 hours of educational seminars, live product demonstrations, and a two-day trade show with more than 130 exhibitors. The annual event will be held March 15 - 20, 2012 at Hilton Anatole hotel in Dallas, Texas.
Educational Programs will include:
• Case Study: Uplift Testing of Built-Up Roof Systems Along the South Texas Coast
• Evolution of EIFS
• What Is Real? Field Monitoring the Wind Performance of Commercial Roofs
• Water Testing Misconceptions: Fenestration Product Certification vs. Forensic Investigation of Building Leaks
• Roof Warranties – Duration vs. Coverage: Sustainable?
• Roof Anchors for Façade Access – A General Overview
• Evaluating Directly Bonded Stucco
• Effective Use of Roof Coatings
• Lessons Learned From Restoration of Architectural Terra Cotta
• Sustainable Building Envelope Design at the 2010 Olympic Village
• Ice Ball Impact Testing of Siding
• Ice Sphere Impact Testing of Photovoltaic Solar Panels
• Evaluation of Roofing Renovation Methods Using Energy-Based Life Cycle Analysis
• Communication Strategies of Expert Witnesses
• Case Study: Designing a Post-Disaster Building Enclosure for Blast, Hurricane, and Flood Resistance
• Restoration After Hurricane Ike: Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
• A Robust Recycling Program for Roofing Systems in North America
• Metal Roofing Repair Strategies
• Evaluating Condensation Resistance for the Design of Wall Assemblies
• Thermal Storage With PCM vs. Thermal Insulation in Hot Climates
• Consultant Insurance 201
For more information, visit www.rci-online.org/international-convention.html.