ELMWOOD PARK, N.J. — Allied Roofing Solutions, a New Jersey roofing company serving much of Northern, Western, and Eastern New Jersey, announced its membership to the top-tiered network of roofing professionals granted the title of Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor.
Allied Roofing Solutions is a licensed roofing contractor in New Jersey offering services to homeowners in the following areas: Bergen, Somerset, Middlesex, Monmouth, Hudson, Passaic, Ocean, Essex, Warren, Union, and Morris.
Owens Corning, one of the largest manufacturers of roofing systems in the United States, offers its "Platinum Preferred" contractor status to a limited number of industry professionals who meet certain standards of quality and excellence. To earn the achievement of being a Platinum Preferred Contractor, Allied Roofing Solutions had to meet a specific set of requirements that include:
- Operating business for a minimum of three years.
- Good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
- $1 million in general liability insurance coverage.
- Background screenings to prove financial stability.
- State requirements for workers' compensation and licensing.
- Passing inspection for high standards of quality workmanship.
After undergoing a rigorous evaluation period, Owens Corning determined that Allied Roofing Solutions' commitment to customer service, quality employee training, and skillful craftsmanship aligned with their standards of excellence.