ROSEMONT, Ill. — The Roofing Alliance, celebrating 25 years as the foundation of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), announces the finalists of the prestigious 2021 Gold Circle Awards honoring outstanding contributions and unique roofing-related jobs and services. Award winners will be announced at NRCA’s Virtual Awards Ceremony, Friday, March 5, 2021 at 3:00 pm EST.
The Roofing Alliance and NRCA members are encouraged every year to submit their best work in the following categories: Outstanding Workmanship and Innovative Solutions; and Safety Preparedness and Performance. More than 100 winning companies have been recognized for their achievements since the award’s inception.
Following are the 2021 Gold Circle Award finalists for Outstanding Workmanship and Innovative Solutions and Safety Preparedness and Performance:
- CFE Inc., Elmira, N.Y.; Project: International Paper Power Plant, Augusta, Ga.
- CMR Construction and Roofing, St. Ann, Mo.; Project: Old Red Museum of Dallas County History and Culture, Texas
- Commercial Roofers Inc., Las Vegas; Project: Las Vegas Convention Center
- Douglass Colony Group Inc., Commerce City, Colo.; Project: Sie Welcome Center at Denver Art Museum
- F.J.A Christiansen Roofing Co. Inc., a Tecta America company, Milwaukee; Project: St. Stanislaus Bell Tower, Milwaukee
- Renaissance Roofing Inc., Belvidere, Ill; Project: Indiana War Memorial, Indianapolis
- The Durable Slate Co., Columbus, Ohio; Project: St. Andrew’s Catholic Church, Roanoke, Va.
All entries were evaluated by a panel of judges within the roofing industry. The 2021 Gold Circle Award winners were the projects with the highest-ranking scores. Along with receiving formal recognition at the NRCA Virtual Awards Ceremony, Gold Circle Award winners will also receive a Gold Circle trophy, recognition in Professional Roofing magazine, press releases notifying industry trade press and local media and the honor of serving as inspiration to fellow Roofing Alliance members, NRCA members and overall roofing professionals striving for excellence.
There is no cost to attend the 2021 NRCA Virtual Awards Ceremony on March 5 and everyone is encouraged to watch. Visit the NRCA event page and add the event to your calendar to receive the Zoom link. For more information or to learn more about the Gold Circle Awards Program, visit www.roofingalliance.net or contact Bennett Judson, the Roofing Alliance’s executive director at email@example.com.