ROSEMONT, Ill. — The Roofing Alliance, the foundation of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), proudly announces the finalists of the prestigious Gold Circle Awards honoring outstanding contributions and unique roofing-related jobs and services.
Award winners will be announced at NRCA’s Industry Awards Ceremony and Cocktail Reception, held Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2020, during the 2020 International Roofing Expo (IRE) in Dallas.
The Roofing Alliance and NRCA members are encouraged every year to submit their best work in the following categories: Outstanding Workmanship and Innovative Solutions; and Safety Preparedness and Performance. More than 100 winning companies have been recognized for their achievements since the award’s inception.
Following are the 2020 Gold Circle Award finalists for Outstanding Workmanship and Innovative Solutions and Safety Preparedness and Performance:
- Beldon Roofing Co., San Antonio, Texas for the Temple Beth-El Tile Dome project in San Antonio, Texas
- CFE Inc., Elmira, N.Y. for the Kellogg’s Florence, Phase I project in Florence, Ky.
- Chadwick Technology Pty. Ltd., Killarney Heights, NSW, Australia, for the Abu Dhabi International Airport Midfield Terminal project in, United Arab Emirates
- F.J.A Christiansen Roofing, a Tecta America Company, Milwaukee, Wis., for the Hammes Block Office Building and Parking Structure project in Milwaukee, Wis.
- The Durable Slate Co., Columbus, Ohio, for the Steeple Square project in Dubuque, Iowa
- Metalcrafts, a Tecta America Company LLC, Savannah, Ga., for the Kehoe Iron Works Rehabilitation Center project in Savannah, Ga.
- Scalo Companies, Pittsburgh, Pa., for the Allegheny County Courthouse, Phase 1 in Pittsburgh, Pa.
All entries were evaluated by a panel of judges within the roofing industry. The 2020 Gold Circle Award winners were the projects with the highest-ranking scores. Along with receiving formal recognition at the NRCA Awards Ceremony, Gold Circle Award winners will also receive a Gold Circle trophy, recognition in industry publications and the honor of serving as inspiration to fellow Roofing Alliance members, NRCA members and overall roofing professionals striving for excellence.
To learn more about the Gold Circle Awards and how to attend the NRCA’s Industry Awards Ceremony, visit www.roofingalliance.net.