Journeyman FLEX Harnesses
FallTech®, an innovator and leader in Fall Protection Equipment for workers at heights has re-engineered and is launching an update to their work-duty harness, the Journeyman FLEX. “When re-engineering the Journeyman FLEX harness line we had to keep an eye on the attributes of the product that have made it a success with the American Worker – a tough harness at a good value”, said Jeff Shipley director of marketing.
The Journeyman FLEX harness upgrades deliver comfort, durability and value to workers in both the Aluminum and Steel models. Built for the toughest work environments, the Journeyman FLEX line offers a variety of full body harnesses for construction and general industry. “We know there are numerous applications for full body harnesses, we had to make sure we addressed these applications in both the aluminum and steel models with the correct configurations users require”, said Shipley.
Some of the new attributes engineered into the Journeyman FLEX include:
- Enhanced padding with air mesh linings allow better air circulation with moisture wicking properties for all day comfort.
Easy to adjust
- FallTech’s proprietary CamLock torso adjusters on the Aluminum models allow quick, simple one handed adjustment that lock in place throughout the day.
- Visi-Lock Quick Connect buckles on the chest and legs feature a visual indicator that displays green when properly fastened.
Enhanced life of the harness
- Journeyman FLEX harnesses feature webbing with a tighter construction for added strength and durability while maintaining pliability for ease of movement.
• Strategically positioned Hip D-rings optimize Work Positioning, to maximize worker efficiencies.
“Journeyman FLEX Aluminum and Steel harnesses embody the interest and feedback we captured during the development process from users”, said Shipley. “All models of the Journeyman FLEX harnesses are tough and available in numerous options for whatever job situation you or your team need to tackle”.
Both the FallTech Journeyman FLEX Aluminum and Steel harnesses meet OSHA 1910.269 & 1926 and ANSI Z359.1.-2014 and are rated to 425 lbs. capacity.
For more information, visit www.FallTech.com.