GREENVILLE, Pa. – Werner, the trusted leader in climbing products and fall protection equipment, has developed breakthrough fall protection products to protect workers in high-risk environments from falls and fall-related injuries. The new industry-changing ProFormTM F3 Harnesses feature a patented relief cord system, which allows the user to relieve possible deadly pressure on femoral arteries and pressure on the clavicle, typically caused by harness straps in a post-fall condition.
No other harness on the market provides immediate post-fall relief in case of an accident. In the event of a fall, workers wearing a Werner ProFormTM F3 Harness can simply pull the patented relief cords to adjust the built-in seat and achieve the ‘Gravity Override’ position, reducing the potential hazards of suspension trauma.
“As a company that designs equipment for professionals on high-risk jobsites, safety is our number one priority,” said Eric Miller, group product manager at Werner. “The most demanding jobsites often require professional workers to put themselves in dangerous situations and we know there’s even more at stake than the fall itself. This is why we are especially proud to unveil the Werner ProFormTM F3 Harnesses designed to protect workers from falls and allow them to make adjustments after a traumatic incident so that they can be rescued safely.”
Function, Fit and Freedom with the Werner ProFormTM F3 Harnesses
The ProFormTM Harnesses are not only designed for post-fall functionality, but also deliver greater comfort and performance for strenuous work environments. Built-in features like the dual back pad, self-retracting-lanyard bumper and gear loops keep professionals functioning with maximum comfort and productivity on the jobsite.
The ProFormTM F3 harnesses are athletically styled, constructed with lightweight materials and breathable padding where the users need it most while delivering maximum freedom.
The ProFormTM F3 Harnesses are available in four styles: Standard Harness Tongue Buckle Legs; Standard Harness Quick Connect Legs; Construction Harness Tongue Buckle Legs; and Construction Harness Quick Connect Legs. Features include:
- Built in Relief Cords to provide immediate relief after a fall, allowing the user to reach a gravity override seated position.
- Dual-Back Pad System provides cooling airflow, breathability and can be repositioned after a fall to reduce pressure on the clavicle.
- New WebAlert™2 inspectable webbing makes wear or damage clearly visible and contains a weather-resistant coating.
- Durable and convenient label pack keeps product labels protected from the elements and allows for personalization.
- The SRL bumper protects the lower back from frequent and nuisance contact when wearing personal SRL's.
- The Aluminum Cam Torso provides easy adjustment for the ultimate fit.
- The Aluminum Quick Connect buckles include a green indicator for visual sign of proper engagement.
- The innovative roll down torso web keepers allow convenient excess web storage.
- Focused padding minimizes weight and bulk, while inner compression layer reduces contact points and promotes airflow.
The ProFormTM F3 Harnesses are available online and in-store at professional distributors nationwide.
For more information, visit www.wernerco.com/proform.