MRCA Annual Conference Kicks Off Next Week
CHICAGO — The 64th annual Midwest Roofing Contractors Association (MRCA) Conference will be held Oct. 23-25 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Ill. Specifically designed for residential and commercial contractors, safety consultants, code officials and engineers, the conference features unique educational sessions, a diverse lineup of speakers, networking opportunities with industry leaders and a variety of special events.
The Keynote Address will feature speaker Susan Annunzio, who will identify the differentiating characteristics of high-performing workgroups, the inhibitors of high performance, and the role of the senior leadership team in driving high performance throughout the organization. Annunzio is president and CEO of The Center for High Performance and an adjunct professor at the University of Chicago Booth Graduate School Of Business. She is a strategic advisor to CEOs of leading global companies on strategy attainment and business transformation. She also partners with senior executives to increase their ability to simplify complex, strategic decisions through enhanced collaboration and creativity. A globally recognized speaker and thought leader on shaping and maintaining high-performance business environments, Annunzio has a strong track record helping leaders maximize returns on strategic, financial and human-capital investments.
• Exhibits from the industry's most prominent suppliers and manufacturers
• Perspectives on the economy at the annual Presidents' Forum
• Live product demonstrations
• Latest research from MRCA's Technical & Research Committee
• Foreman, Superintendent & Project Manager Operational Training
• Techniques to develop a safety plan
• The latest tools and products on the market for to see, touch, test and purchase
• New educational programs for residential contractors
• Socializing with industry peers at one of many special events
• Current MRCA members: $350 for first registrant plus $75 for each additional attendee
• Join and register: $725 per company
• Non-member individual registration: $395 per attendee
• Current MRCA members: $150 for first registrant plus $75 for each additional attendee
• Nonmember individual registration: $195 per attendee
Exhibit Hall Only
Access to the exhibit hall is free for contractors, consultants and business managers. Non-member suppliers and manufacturers' representatives can enter the exhibit hall for a nominal fee of $200 per person.
The Midwest Roofing Contractors Association (MRCA) is an association of roofing contractors that have joined together to develop and administer programs and services that help member companies build their business and save them money while continually working to improve the roofing industry. MRCA represents the needs of the contractor to manufacturers, consultants and other regulatory agencies. While MRCA consists primarily of roofing contractor members, those in the supplier segments may join as Associate members.
A full agenda including educational sessions and events is available online. For more information and to register, visit www.mrca.org.