MRCA 63rd Annual Conference
The MRCA 63rdAnnual Conference will be held Dec. 5-7, 2012, amidst holiday decorations at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine, Texas. This year’s conference will help you steer the future of the roofing industry.
Whether you are a commercial or residential contractor, safety consultant, superintendent, code official, supplier or manufacturer, this conference has something for you including: premier educational programs, quality networking, and the opportunity to connect with leading manufacturers and suppliers. Help your company steer the future of the roofing industry by attending educational sessions on a number of topics including these “don’t miss” sessions:
- President’s Perspective on the Economic State of the Industry – post-election
- Update on the International Green Construction Code
- Field Performance of Reflective Modified Bitumen Membranes
- Foreman & Superintendent Operational Training in English and Spanish
- Mock Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) trial
- Young Contractors Council Forum: Making the Transition from Manager to Leader
- Collaborative events with the North Texas Roofing Contractors Association (NTRCA)and North Texas Roof Consultant Institute (NTRCI)
Visit www.mrca.org for more information and to register.