HYATTSVILLE, Md. – The Gypsum Association announces the election of the following officers from the Board of Directors for 2011-2012:
- Chairman – Leo J. Bissonnette, Regional Manager, Georgia-Pacific Gypsum LLC, Atlanta, Ga.;
- Past Chairman – Stephen Raley, Vice President, Gypsum, Temple-Inland, Diboll, Texas;
- First Vice-President – John K. Donaldson, President, CertainTeed Gypsum, Tampa, Fla.
- Second Vice-President – Joseph Holmes, Vice President, Enterprise Technology, USG Corporation, Chicago, Ill.
- Treasurer – Craig Robertson, Vice President – Research and Development, National Gypsum Company, Charlotte, N.C.
- Secretary – Michael A. Gardner, Executive Director, Gypsum Association, Hyattsville, Md. The officers were elected at the recent meeting of the Association’s Board of Directors in San Francisco, Calif. All terms are for one year and are effective May 1, 2011.