STANLEY, the well-known measuring tape manufacturer, announced in a statement the launch of its Control-Lock tape measures, designed for "strength, reach and measuring control."
According to the company, Control-Lock tapes range from 12-feet to 30-feet and feature a rugged, lightweight compact design equipped with an “integrated finger brake,” designed to provide users with maximum control when extending and retracting the blade.
“As the leading tapes manufacturer, we know that professionals demand tapes they can trust,” said Peter Gabriele, group product manager of Tapes at Stanley Black & Decker. “That is why we are consistently innovating STANLEY tapes to enhance the user experience.”
The company enumerated several design features of Control-Lock tapes that it says professionals will appreciate, including:
- A lightweight, compact and ergonomic design for maximum comfort and usability
- An integrated finger brake that provides improved control of the blade when measuring and retracting
- Pro-grade performance 1-inch blade width and 12-feet max reach
- Protective rubber over-molded casing
- BladeArmor® coating treated to the first 3-inch for durability and abrasion resistance
The Control-Lock line offers 12-, 16-, 25- and 30-foot tape lengths as well as an 8-meter, or 26-foot, tape. The new line is available at distributors and local retailers nationwide.
For more information, visit stanleytools.com.