Solatube International Rolls Out Entire Product Line at IRE
VISTA, Calif. — Solatube International Inc.is rolling out its entire product line at the IRE.
According to the company, daylighting has never been bigger than it is right now. Whether it’s a huge space such as a convention center or airport terminal or a small space like a closet or hallway, Solatube International has developed the technology to bring in daylight efficiently. The product line includes:
- Solatube SkyVault® Series M74 DS: the company’s largest tubular daylighting device ever (ideal for commercial projects with floor-to-diffuser heights of 26 feet and higher).
- Solatube SolaMaster® Series: the first line of tubular skylights designed specifically for commercial buildings. The flagship products of the series are the 330 DS and 750 DS (21-inch units). The modular units can accommodate several different ceiling configurations, including suspended ceiling systems, finished drywall ceilings and open warehouse spaces. Ideal for a variety of commercial application.
- Solatube Smart LED Systems: features the Solatube Daylighting System technologies paired with energy-efficient SunSense technology, featuring LED lighting when not enough daylight is available. Ideal for small locations.
- Solatube Brighten Up® Series: includes the Solatube 160 DS and 290 DS models, which are ideal for homes and smaller spaces in businesses.
- Solatube Decorative Fixtures: a line of seven decorative fixtures which complement the Solatube Brighten Up Series and Smart LED Systems.
- Solar Star Attic Fans: photovoltaic residential attic fans that work with a roof-mount vent, which draws hot air and moisture out of the attic and discharges it to the exterior, providing an even, continuous flow of air.
The entire Solatube product line will be featured at the company’s booth at IRE, and Solatube International President Robert Westfall will be available for press interviews.
For more information, visit Booth 1963 or www.solatube.com.