The Reflective Insulation Manufacturers Association International (RIMA-I) has revealed its 2023 Board of Directors that will direct the nonprofit industry association in its mission to provide research, information and resources on the use and benefits of reflective insulation, radiant barriers and interior radiation control coatings.
At the Fall 2022 meeting in New Orleans, La., nominations were announced and nominees submitted from the floor. An electronic ballot followed the meetings to fill three director positions, whose terms begin Jan. 1, 2023 and run through Dec. 31, 2024. The new directors are:
- Mike Boulding, SOPREMA/Resisto, Canada
- Mark Lovan, Echo Tape, Canada
- Neil Freidberg, LP Building Solutions, Tennessee
The existing board members that will remain on the board for another year include:
- President: Sergio Luconi, Prodex, Costa Rica
- Vice President: Bill Lippy, Fi-Foil Company, Florida
- Secretary/Treasurer: Ralph Dale, Dunmore Corporation, Indiana
- Dan Russell, Innovative Insulation, Texas
- Monty Millspaugh, Reflectix Inc., Indiana
- Bobby Byrd, RoyOMartin, Louisiana
- Past President: Doug Kinninger, Fi-Foil Company, Florida
For more information about RIMA International, its research and educational data, programs and services, or information on membership, visit rimainternational.org.