The Reflective Insulation Manufacturers Association International (RIMA-I) recently held their bi-annual membership meeting in Miami, Fla. Elections were held for a two-year term for three Director positions on the Board of Directors with the following being elected to serve beginning January 1, 2009:
- David Drew of LP Building Products, Nashville, Tenn.
- Dan Russell of Innovative Insulation in Arlington, Texas
- Paul Rahn of Valeron Strength Films of Houston, Texas
- President: Bobby Byrd of RoyOMartin, Alexandria, La.
- Vice President: Robert Wadsworth of Innovative Energy, Lowell, Ind.
- Secretary/Treasurer: Monty Millspaugh of Reflectix Inc., Markleville, Ind.
- Director: Bill Lippy of If-Foil Company, Auburndale, Fla.
- Director: William Mitchell of Dunmore Corporation, Brewster, N.Y.
- International Director: Guy Delcroix of KdB Isolation, Nantes, France
- Past President: Michael Boulding of TVM Building Products, Acton, Ontario
Also, retiring board members who completed a two-year term were also recognized and presented with Certificates of Appreciation for their term of service to the RIMA International Board of Directors. Those members included: Director Tom Miller of ESP/Low-E of New Oxford, Pa.; David Drew of LP Building Products, Nashville, Tenn.; and Dan Russell of Innovative Insulation in Arlington, Texas The Reflective Insulation Manufacturer's Association International is a group of dedicated people working together to propagate the knowledge and use of reflective insulation, radiant barriers and interior radiation control coatings (IRCCs).
RIMA-I has been the major force in establishing fair ASTM standards for testing and installation procedures. RIMA-I welcomes all who are interested in promoting and directing the growth of the industry. For more information about membership or the industry, contact Executive Director Mary Edmondson at 800-279-4123 or visitwww.rimainternational.org.