PORT ORANGE, Fla. — One of Florida's premier roofing service companies is now one of a handful of roofing companies across the country authorized to provide a SureStart PLUS™ 5-Star Warranty. R/J Group Inc. was recently selected as a CertainTeed SELECT ShingleMaster due to its long-standing history of reliable roof installations.
With a roof, consumers typically get two warranties: a material warranty and a labor warranty. The material warranty covers damage or defective materials from the manufacturer over the roof’s lifetime, prorated each year. The labor warranty covers defective or improper installation up to five years. A 5-Star Warranty covers both materials and labor up to 25 years and covers full roof replacement at no cost. Additionally, it is non-prorated and transferable one time to the next owner.
CertainTeed’s SureStart PLUS 5-Star Warranty is the result of roofing products manufactured with quality materials and installed by skilled craftsmen like those at R/J Group. The warranty includes:
- Non-prorated coverage throughout protection period
- Coverage for the cost of roof materials and labor to repair or replace defective shingles
- Coverage for the cost of roof materials and labor to repair or replace defective workmanship during the application of the Integrity Roof System
- Fully transferable from original property owner to first subsequent owner for 15 years from the date of installation
- 130 mph wind warranty available on lifetime shingles when special application methods are used
“We are honored to be a SELECT ShingleMaster,” said Ian Johnson, president of R/J Group, Inc. “It is just another example of the steps we take to ensure our customers receive the top-of-the-line materials and workmanship.”
In addition to offering this 5-Star Warranty, R/J Group Inc. maintains a full-time service department with technicians who are dedicated to providing exceptional roof services for leaks and general maintenance. When it comes to roofing, R/J Group believes high-quality installation and service can help prevent future damage and repairs.