BATON ROUGE, La. — Tigeraire, creator of the first Air Accelerator™ for hard hats, will launch their #HEATKILLS campaign in Official 2022 NASCAR Cup Series Race Day Programs. The campaign will raise awareness of the dangers of heat stress on the jobsite in advance of National Heat Awareness Day on May 27.
Featuring an image of a professional steel erector working outdoors with the "HEAT KILLS" headline, the campaign includes a QR code that launches the Tigeraire website. There, visitors will learn how Tigeraire's product the Tornado combats heat on the job, creating airflow inside hard hats to help workers stay cool and avoid heat-related illness and injury.
"With the heat of summer right around the corner, now is the perfect time to raise awareness about the dangers of heat on the job," says Tigeraire Founder and CEO Jack Karavich. "Our #HEATKILLS campaign is designed to grab people's attention so they will educate themselves about heat related issues and take steps to keep themselves, their co-workers and their loved ones safe."
Tigeraire's #HEATKILLS campaign will be featured in:
- Official 2022 NASCAR Quarterly Annual (Edition 2)
- Official 2022 NASCAR Toyota Owners 400 Race Day Program at Richmond Raceway on April 3
- Official 2022 Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500 Race Day Program at Martinsville Speedway on April 9
- Official 2022 GEICO 500 Race Day Program at Talladega Superspeedway on April 24
- Official 2022 Goodyear 400 Race Day Program at Darlington Raceway on May 8
- Official 2022 Buschy McBusch Race 400 Race Day Program at Kansas Speedway on May 15.
For more information about Tigeraire's products that help workers and athletes stay cool on the jobsite and playing field, please visit tigeraire.com.