LAS VEGAS — At the International Roofing Expo (IRE), GAF is highlighting its comprehensive range of products and service offerings for contractors through a fully interactive, self-directed experience. As North America’s largest roofing and waterproofing manufacturer, GAF brings a wealth of expertise across both residential and commercial roofing.
Visit the GAF booth (#1907) to learn more about the company’s innovative products and services, including:
- Residential roofing products that combine premium performance with easy and fast installation features like the StrikeZone® nailing area on the award-winning Timberline HDZ® shingle.
- The GAF WindProven™ limited wind warranty, the first wind warranty with no maximum wind speed limitation, providing 15 years of coverage for GAF Shingles with LayerLock® Technology when installed with the required combination of GAF Accessories.
- EverGuard® TPO Quick Spray Adhesive, a sprayable, solvent-based contact adhesive that provides faster installation of smooth TPO membrane than GAF’s traditional bucket and roller adhesives.
- The GAF HydroStop® PremiumCoat® System, a cost-effective option for restoring structurally sound metal roofs.
- EnergyGuard™ NH Polyiso, the only Non-Halogenated ISO roof insulation in the industry that holds a product-specific Environmental Product Declaration.
- A comprehensive suite of digital tools that can help contractors grow their business, including GAF Rewards and GAF QuickMeasure, which can be accessed by signing up for a My GAF Account.
Additionally, in the CARE Corner (booth #1807), GAF's Center for the Advancement of Roofing Excellence (CARE) will display video demonstrations throughout the show highlighting key product benefits and installation techniques.
Contractors will also have the opportunity to learn about GAF Community Matters and how they can get involved to support their own communities through the GAF Community Contractor program. GAF Community Matters is the company’s social impact initiative to strengthen and support communities across North America. Through gifts of time, talents, products and financial resources, GAF Community Matters is focused on creating disaster resiliency, building communities and helping neighbors.