ATLANTA — Atlas Roofing Corporation introduces SureSlope™ Prefabricated Tapered Products. Built from the foundation of its industry-leading portfolio of Gemini™ Pre-Cut Tapered Polyiso Roof Insulation, Atlas has rebranded and enhanced the product line as SureSlope, providing contractors, architects and engineers with a more concise picture of its function and benefits.
The product line has now expanded to include the new SureSlope DST 8x8 Drain Set, developed to help contractors minimize installation errors, reduce jobsite waste, and increase installation speed.
The Atlas SureSlope family of pre-fabricated polyiso roof insulation components are ideal for new and reroof applications, offering a unique solution to reduce jobsite waste and decrease installation time. Each product is produced with a closed-cell polyisocyanurate (polyiso) foam core integrally bonded to non-asphaltic, fiber-reinforced organic felt or inorganic coated-glass facers, which provides dimensional stability and thermal performance.
“We know architects, contractors, and roofers are required to meet stringent construction timelines and performance requirements, all while staying within budget. SureSlope effectively addresses those needs,” said Tim Milroy, director of sales for Atlas Roofing Corporation. “Atlas is constantly advancing our solutions to ensure contractors can work smarter, not harder. We want customers to immediately understand the benefits our solutions provide, and in refreshing our pre-cut tapered polyiso roof insulation name to SureSlope and expanding the product line with SureSlope 8x8 DST, we can provide a distinct framework.”
The new Atlas SureSlope Tapered and Drainage product components now include:
- SureSlope Drain Set (DST) 4x4 – The 4-foot by 4-foot drain set is the industry’s original one-piece, pre-cut drain sump. It requires no field assembly by the contractor.
- SureSlope Drain Set (DST) 8x8 – The newest addition to the product family, the 8-foot by 8-foot drain set comprises of four pre-packaged 4-foot by 4-foot miters, to easily create a large format drain sump. The 8-foot by 8-foot sump provides a larger area of drainage around the individual drain to help eliminate ponding water, and provides a consistent ½ inch/foot drainage, meeting or exceeding current building codes.
- SureSlope Pre-Cut Miter (MTR) – A one-piece 4-foot by 4-foot pre-fabricated tapered insulation mitered corner designed to solve the problem of field fabricating hips and valleys, reducing jobsite waste by 50% and installation time. It is available in a variety of slopes and thicknesses.
- SureSlope Tapered Edge Strip (TES) – Designed to achieve timely water evacuation and extend the roof membrane’s life, the Tapered Edge Strip remains the industry’s trusted, first Zero Edge tapered polyiso solution. Offered in two sizes: 0 inches to 1.5 inches over 12 inches and 0 inches to 2 inches over 24 inches. Both products come in 8-foot lengths.
- SureSlope Pre-Cut Cricket (CKT) – Atlas designed the Pre-Cut Crickets to provide a consistent 3:1 length to width ratio while significantly reducing jobsite waste and installation time. The SureSlope CKT utilizes both pre-cut panels and standard tapered panels in the construction of quarter, half, or full diamond crickets.
Atlas has also made bundles more easily identifiable, eliminating any confusion on the job site. In addition, Atlas offers design assistance, quotes, and shop drawings through its dedicated Tapered Services Department.
For more information about SureSlope, please visit roof.atlasrwi.com/products/tapered-polyisoroof-insulation/.