The Reflective Insulation Manufacturers Association International (RIMA-I) held their annual elections in the fourth quarter of 2020 with the following directors being elected to serve a two-year term beginning Jan. 1, 2021:
- Mark Lovan, Echo Tape
- Mike Boulding, Resisto (Division of Soprema)
These new Directors will join the current Board including:
- President: Sergio Luconi, Prodex
- Vice President: Bill Lippy, Fi-Foil; Company
- Secretary/Treasurer: Ralph Dale, Dunmore Corporation
- Director: Dan Russell, Innovative Insulation
- Director: Monty Millspaugh, Reflectix, Inc.
- Director Bobby Byrd, RoyOMartin
- Past President: Doug Kinninger, Fi-Foil Company
Without the hard work and dedication of these individuals, and all the members within the RIMA International family, this association would not exist.
RIMA-I Is a nonprofit industry association providing reliable research, information and resources on the use and benefits of reflective insulation, radiant barriers and interior radiation control coatings.
For more information about RIMA International, their research and educational data, programs and services, membership and more, visit www.rimainternational.org.