CINCINNATI, Ohio — SENCO released its new cordless framing nailer that bridges the performance gap between traditional pneumatic and cordless framers. Built on SENCO’s proprietary FUSION™ technology platform, the F-35XP provides reliability, power and speed without the need for a compressor and hose assembly.
Powered by an 18-V Li-Ion battery and a self-contained compressed air cylinder, the F-35XP consistently drives paper-tape collated framing nails into the hardest jobsite substrates, including engineered lumber. It excels in framing, panelized construction, truss building, subflooring, sheathing, decking, siding, fencing, pallet building and crate assembly applications.
“The F-35XP is engineered to be to be the most robust and reliable cordless nailer available, and it is powerful enough to easily drive into today’s densest construction materials like LVL and OSB,” said Eric Bellman, senior product manager for SENCO. “It is also designed to be intuitive and familiar — using the F-35XP simply feels like using a traditional pneumatic nail gun.”
Unlike combustion-type cordless nailers, FUSION technology doesn’t require costly fuel cells or produce irritating fumes. The F-35XP instead relies on a brushless motor to release a burst of compressed air that drives fasteners. There is also no “ramp-up” time, common in flywheel-type nailers, allowing contractors and builders to work as quickly with the F-35XP as they would with a traditional pneumatic.
“SENCO pioneered cordless pneumatic technology when we launched our first FUSION-powered tools over a decade ago,” Bellman said. “Originally developed for finish and trim nailers, our time-tested and cost-effective FUSION technology has been propelled into the heavy construction category with the F-35XP.”
The F-35XP features a 34-degree magazine that holds 60 fasteners and accommodates nails from 2 to 3.5 inches long and .113 to .148 inches in diameter. Each tool comes with two 3.0 Ah Li-Ion extended-life batteries that can drive up to 600 nails per full battery charge. Also included is a 5-amp quick charger, which charges batteries to 80% in 30 minutes, and fully in one hour.
Other features include:
- Robust construction - A heavy-duty aluminum magazine, belt/rafter hook and drive cylinder provide long-term durability.
- Aggressive toenail safety - The pronounced nose piece grips tightly for toenail applications. A rubber tip is included to prevent marring when needed.
- Selectable actuation switch - Easily switch between sequential and bump-fire modes.
- Tool-free depth of drive - Set the drive depth with the turn of a knob.
- Pressure relief valve and refill port - Easy access to the air cylinder simplifies maintenance, repair and refilling.
- Smart indicator lights - Know at a glance if jam occurs and when the battery gets low.
Visit www.senco.com/fusion for more information.