NORTON, Ohio — ICP Building Solutions Group has launched its new Polyset® TPO/EPDM Spray Contact Adhesive, designed as a portable, self-containing, single component solution to help professionals complete jobs quickly and efficiently.
Designed to adhere TPO and EPDM membranes to most walls and substrates for commercial low slope roofing applications, Polyset TPO/EPDM Spray Contact Adhesive delivers high adhesive output with a fast setup time, helping to reduce labor time and enable more efficient job completion. The product joins Polyset’s recently introduced PVC Spray Contact Adhesive, offering professionals with two convenient options to take on any low slope job.
“Our customers are continually looking for ways to add speed and simplicity to their jobs,” said David Spaulding, director of sales, low slope roofing products at ICP Building Solutions Group.
“We’re confident that the new Polyset TPO/EPDM Spray Contact Adhesive will help them do just that. The quick setup process, easy application, and fast dry time will help professionals complete quality jobs more efficiently.”
Additional benefits include:
- High tack, fast dry time.
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 25 degrees Fahrenheit (-4 degrees Celsius) and higher.
- No power required, allowing for easy transportation.
- Low VOC spray contact adhesive.
- Reusable spray gun and hose (sold separately).
- Excellent resistance against weather, water, fuel, oil, and many other plasticizers.
- Low cost per applied square foot of application.
- Up to 1,000 square feet total bonded adhesive coverage
The new TPO/EPDM Spray Contact Adhesive is backed by the Polyset Promise to always deliver best-in-class training and field support. Customers can take advantage of training opportunities either in a classroom or on the roof, led by our highly experienced instructors, or our Masterworks applicator training for hands-on training to help ensure your project meets code compliance.
For more information about ICP Building Solutions Group, visit at www.icpgroup.com.
Report Abusive Comment