BELOIT, Wis. — Twenty-eight branch managers at ABC Supply Co. Inc., a leading distributor of roofing and select exterior and interior building products, were recently promoted to managing partners. In the new role, they will provide senior management with feedback on various topics as part of ABC Supply’s National Branch Advisory Board.
To be selected as a managing partner, branch managers must meet rigorous requirements in the following areas:
- Associate development
- Customer satisfaction
- Branch performance
- Safety compliance
- Excellence in overall business practices
“Our managing partners represent ABC Supply’s best, and their knowledge and leadership help to make sure that we continue to succeed,” said Keith Rozolis, ABC Supply’s president and CEO. “Each of these managers goes above and beyond to support our associates and our customers.”
This year’s managing partners are as follows:
- Susan Boyer of Joplin, Mo.
- Michael Casey of Philadelphia, Pa.
- Dustin Cover of Mesa, Ariz.
- Joshua Duncan of Muncie, Ind.
- Felicia El Hassan of Miami, Fla.
- Trent Feenker of Denton, Texas
- Jeff Filardi of Williston, Vt.
- Matthew Lynskey of West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Remington Lloyd of Morristown, Tenn.
- Chris Muncy of Clearwater, Fla.
- Eddie Padilla of Flagstaff, Ariz.
- EJ Pollard of Pontotoc, Miss.
- Dave Rand of Columbia, S.C.
- Tyler Remaly of Columbia, S.C.
- Brad Roberts of Sarasota, Fla.
- Dennis Rubin of Conover, N.C.
- Ricky Schumann of Logan, Utah
- Robb Gardner of Orem, Utah
- Matthew Jacobchik of Fishersville, Va.
- John Kelley of Pensacola, Fla.
- Kosta Kiminas of Savannah, Ga.
- Tim Kuchan of Dayton, Ohio
- Albert Ledet of Carencro, La.
- Adam Snyder of Vineland, N.J.
- Tripp Streuli of Rural Hall, N.C.
- Jason Swigart of Bowling Green, Ky.
- JT Thomason of Tallahassee, Fla.
- Mark Weber of Philadelphia, Pa.
The new managing partners will continue to supervise their respective branches while taking on the additional responsibility of participating on the National Branch Advisory Board.