ITASCA, Ill. — Werner has introduced the Multi-Position Pro Ladder, the lightest weight multi-position ladder developed by Werner with a 375-lb. load rating per side.
The new five-position ladder addresses a roofing contractor’s need for versatility by offering a lightweight product that provides stability and durability for multiple application needs.
“At Werner, we are committed to solving the challenges our end users face,” said Carla Ramalho, product manager from Werner. “We developed the Multi-Position Pro Ladder to address the number one complaint from our end users — the weight of a multi-position ladder. This new design aids in the reduction of work fatigue, while providing five unique ladders in one.”
The Multi-Position Pro Ladder was designed with POWERLITE™ rails to decrease the weight of the ladder making it easier to load, unload and configure. End users can operate this unit as a twin stepladder, stairway stepladder, wall ladder or two scaffold bases, no additional hinges required (plank and tie-downs not included). The Multi-Position Pro addresses ladder weight concerns while providing stability and durability to ensure confidence under foot when climbing and descending.
Designed for Stability, User Safety and Durability
The Multi-Position Pro Ladder was designed for versatility to both the professional worker and the home improvement enthusiast. The multi-position ladder can be used on jobsites for facilities maintenance, roof inspections, painting stairways, drywall, insulation installation and more. The Multi-Position Pro Ladder is OSHA and ANSI approved and available in four sizes: 14 foot, 18 foot, 22 foot and 26 foot.
Additional features of the Multi-Position Pro Ladder include:
- POWERLITE™ Rails signify this is the lightest weight multi-ladder developed by Werner.
- Telescoping capability that folds to a compact size.
- Shatterproof J-Lock System reduces set-up time and allows for scaffold mode, without the need for a separate accessory.
- Protected Springs and Hinges that increase the durability and longevity of the ladder.
- Impact resistant push knobs for ease of use when altering position.
- Slip resistant feet for safety on a wide variety of surfaces
- Type IAA 375 lb. rating for support in every jobsite task.
For more information, please visit www.wernerladder.com.