FLIR Systems and I&E Technologies invite roofing contractors to attend one of three free seminars to learn useful facts, techniques and tips about thermal imaging technology.
These interactive seminars include hands-on demonstrations and experiments with FLIR infrared cameras along with test and measurement equipment. Attendees will learn about new developments in thermal camera technology and how it can improve safety and efficiency on the job.
With the prevalence of cost-effective thermal imaging, the technology has become a mainstay in the construction industry, helping professionals detect problems and inefficiencies that are otherwise invisible to the naked eye. These can include everything from leaks to mechanical faults and energy loss.
The “Lunch & Learn” seminars are scheduled for 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the following dates and locations:
- Sept. 10: Copper Creek Golf Course/Event Center, Pleasant Hill, Iowa
- Sept. 11: East Port Banquet Center, East Peoria, Ill.
- Sept. 12: The Outpost Banquet Facility, Lafayette, Ind.
The seminars are hosted by Eric Fritz, president of I&E Technologies. A certified thermographer, Fritz has been in the mechanical, electric and reliability industry for nine years, focusing on alignment, vibration, infrared, motor testing and ultrasound. He will discuss the following topics:
- How FLIR cameras see problems the eye alone cannot
- How infrared technology helps assess equipment and prevent downtime
- Why thermal imagers help make inspections safer, faster and easier
- The rationale for high resolution, laser-focused infrared imagery
- How thermal imagers provide spot-on temperature data
- How Wi-Fi connectivity and FLIR Tools streamlines reporting
Lunch is provided at each event, and one lucky attendee at each seminar will win a C2 Thermal Imaging Camera.
The events are free to attend, but space is limited. To secure a seat at one of the venues, visit www.flir.com/lunchandlearn.
Founded in 1978, FLIR Systems is an industrial technology company that designs, develops, manufactures, markets and distributes technologies to help professionals make informed decisions that save lives and livelihoods.