DENVER — Johns Manville announced on Tuesday the names of more than 90 companies from across North America that qualified for the company’s distinguished Pinnacle Council.
The company made the announcement at the International Roofing Expo 2019 in Nashville.
The Pinnacle Council is part of the Johns Manville Peak Advantage program. In addition, 15 of those companies were named to the exclusive 5280 Council, which signifies the top level of Peak Advantage and recognizes contractors whose quality work has resulted in many exemplary installations.
“We are proud to honor these hard-working contractors, who have continually proven their commitment to superior quality throughout the past year,” said Brian Mumpy, marketing leader for JM’s Roofing Systems business. “Through Peak Advantage, these companies have used best-in-class product solutions, received extensive worker training and education, and relied on one of the strongest guarantees in the industry for their commercial roofing projects.”
Johns Manville is exhibiting this week at Booth 1535 on the show floor at IRE. JM’s booth is next to The JM Roofing Institute, which is sponsored by the company and focuses on how contractors can build a more efficient and profitable business.
The Peak Advantage program is designed to help companies stay at the forefront of the commercial roofing industry. Features of the program include:
- A chance to explore and use new technologies that provide competitive advantages;
- Visits to the JM Roofing Institute, a state-of-the-art facility in Rockdale, Ill, to receive training and education;
- Access to one of the industry's strongest guarantees
The complete list of Peak Advantage Pinnacle Council members can be found here: https://www.jmroofing.news/2019-pinnacle-contractors/
The 5280 Council members include:
- AAA Roofing By Gene Inc. in Riverside, Calif.
- AAA Roofing & Sheet Metal Co. in Kernersville, N.C.
- C.E. Reeve Roofing LLC in Indianapolis
- Cubiertas Industriales de Mexico in Chihuahua, Mexico
- Empire Roofing in Ft. Worth, Texas
- Encore Roofing in Buford, Ga.
- Johnson’s Roofing Service Inc. in Fort Mill, S.C.
- King of Texas Roofing Co. LP in Grand Prairie, Texas
- Mid-South Roof Systems in Forest Park, Ga.
- Nations Roof LLC in Lithia Springs, Ga.
- North American Roofing Services Inc. in Tampa, Fla.
- Peach State Roofing Inc. in Lawrenceville, Ga.
- R.L. Murphey Commercial Roof in Lewisville, Texas
- Saddleback Roofing Inc. in Orange, Calif.
- Weatherguard Inc. in Longview, Wash.