DENVER — Johns Manville (JM) has announced its Pinnacle Council and Summit Club members for 2014. These Peak Advantage program members met rigorous criteria with regard to quality installation practices, maintenance capabilities and commercial roofing knowledge to qualify for these elite statuses.
To say ‘thank you’ for earning a minimum of 7,500 Peak Advantage points, JM is hosting the 2014 Pinnacle Council contractors at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. For securing more than 2,500 Peak Advantage points, the 2014 Summit Club, contractors will be hosted at either the Aria Resort and Casino in Las Vegas or the Ritz Carlton in New Orleans.
“Our Pinnacle Council and Summit Club members are at the forefront of the commercial roofing industry and demonstrate a consistent commitment to quality workmanship along with their partnership with Johns Manville,” said Ryan Rickerds, Peak Advantage program manager. “It is a privilege to honor this elite group and the competitive edge they’ve acquired through their ever-expanding product knowledge, application prowess and business standards.”
The Peak Advantage program is open to qualifying contractors who seek a competitive edge in the increasingly complex roofing solutions marketplace. As a JM Peak Advantage contractor, all members are able to:
• Offer their customers a full range of alternatives with Johns Manville's comprehensive portfolio of best-in-class solutions.
• Have access into exploring and utilizing new technologies that will give them a competitive advantage and help build their business.
• Gain exclusive access to a variety of services that help expand product knowledge and installation expertise, leading to more productivity and a stronger competitive position.
• Take advantage of valuable training opportunities through JM's crew leader and superintendent workshops at the JM Roofing Institute.
• Exclusively access to the industry’s strongest guarantees, providing additional value to building owners.
JM also rewards its Peak Advantage contractors' loyalty to JM with Peak Dollars. From services and items offered by national automotive and tech vendors to co-branded merchandise featuring the contractor and JM’s partnership, program membership pays off throughout the year.
To learn more about the Peak Advantage program, visit the program page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View the full list of Pinnacle Council contractors here; the list of Summit Club contractors can be found here.
For more information, visit www.jm.com.