Carlisle SynTec Introduces VacuSeal Vent System
Carlisle SynTec Systems has introduced the VacuSeal Vent Secured Roofing System.
The assembly uses special vents that harness the power of the wind to lock roof membranes in place. VacuSeal systems are quick and easy to install and save cost and labor by substantially reducing the amount of glue, ballast, or fasteners a project requires.
This engineered system is designed to provide optimal performance while maximizing opportunities for retrofit and monolithic deck applications.
VacuSeal Vent Secured Roofing System benefits include:
- Reduces installation time and minimizes the need for traditional fastening methods
- Negative pressure venting pulls air and moisture out from under the membrane to maintain insulation dryness and R-value
- No cold-weather limitations for installation
- No VOCs or odors
- VacuSeal V2T Vents are made from UV-resistant PVC, contain no moving parts, require no penetrations, and provide effective performance regardless of wind direction
- UL certified with uplift certification at 195 psf negative pressure
The VacuSeal Vent Secured Roofing System enhances Carlisle’s position as a market leader by providing a total system solution that utilizes innovative new technology and offers a maximum 20-year Total System Warranty. The company says manufacturer representatives should be contacted with any questions.