CARLISLE, PA – Carlisle SynTec Systems will introduce its revolutionary RapidLock™ (RL) Roofing System on the show floor of the IRE 2018. This adhesive-less system uses Velcro® Brand Securable Solutions to fully attach 115-mil FleeceBACK® RL EPDM or FleeceBACK RL TPO to InsulBase® RL or SecurShield® HD RL Polyiso insulation.
The RapidLock system also offers a variety of features and benefits, including:
- No application temperature restrictions
- VOC- and odor-free
- Adhesive-less system saves time and labor
- Factory Mutual 1-90 approval rating
- Wind uplift ratings comparable to traditional fully adhered single-ply systems
- Excellent resistance to hail and punctures
- Membrane options: 115-mil FleeceBACK RL EPDM, 115-mil FleeceBACK RL TPO
- Polyiso options: 2.0" InsulBase RL, 0.5" SecurShield HD RL
“Carlisle’s RapidLock system is a game-changer for contractors. No bonding adhesives are used, so no time is spent applying adhesive and waiting for flash-off. RapidLock installations are quick, quiet, and odor-free, so this system is ideal for occupied buildings,” said Austin Kulp, Carlisle’s FleeceBACK Product Manager.
Chad Buhrman, Carlisle’s Insulation Product Manager, said, “The RapidLock system can be installed in any temperature because no bonding adhesive is used. RapidLock helps contractors keep jobs on schedule, especially in the winter months.”
For more information about Carlisle’s RapidLock roofing system, visit booth #733 or www.carlislesyntec.com.