CHICAGO — AccuLynx has released its newest product offering: ReportsPlus, a suite of simple reporting tools that let users access, visualize and share the data they store in AccuLynx.
The product is designed to help roofing companies easily understand performance, improve decision-making and drive business growth.
AccuLynx was among several tech companies featured in the cover story of RC's July issue.
"Our customers depend on the information they store in AccuLynx to manage every aspect of their business," said Mark Rattin, Vice President of Product & Design. "They wanted a way to easily access their data and interpret it in meaningful ways, so we developed ReportsPlus to bring KPIs to the forefront. We designed it to be extremely easy to use so that anyone could create powerful reports and dashboards in minutes."
ReportsPlus introduces a collection of new features available in AccuLynx, including:
- Reports Library: A new set of pre-built reports, which unlock critical data pertaining to sales and production, job costs and marketing leads
- Custom Reports & Dashboards: Provides the ability to customize any pre-built report and dashboard with options to add and remove data, apply filters, groupings and logic, and choose how data is displayed
- Dashboard Library: A library of pre-built dashboards designed by role, which provide a view into sales pipelines, marketing leads, job profitability, A/R, and production
- Report and Dashboard Sharing: Provides the ability to share customized reports or dashboards with individual AccuLynx users or everyone in the company
- Automatic Report Delivery: Provides the option to schedule a report for automatic delivery via email, allowing users to designate recipients, file format, delivery time and frequency
- Report and Dashboard Bookmarking: Provides the option to mark any report or dashboard as a "favorite" and refresh in one click for quick access to data from the main navigation
"AccuLynx customers already experience over 35 percent increase in their roofing jobs," said Mike Stein, CEO of AccuLynx. "ReportsPlus will help them maximize their growth potential by leveraging the data they already store in AccuLynx. It has the ability to revolutionize how roofing companies manage their business. By providing insight into untapped metrics and KPIs, contractors can make better decisions that result in improved profitability and higher revenues. We're confident that, with this release, AccuLynx has the best reporting tools tailored to roofers."
ReportsPlus is available within the AccuLynx web application. Learn more at http://go.acculynx.com/get_demo.