DAYTON, Ohio — The Midwest Roofing Contractors Association Foundation announced it has awarded scholarships to eight individuals for 2018.
The association said the scholarships are made possible through contributions of MRCA members and industry affiliates.
Eligible candidates are MRCA members and their immediate family members. The eight recipients are:
- Bradley Foster, Rockford, Ill.
- Frederick Haines, Hays, Kan.
- Morgon Helixon, Dallas, Texas
- Nicholas Kiepura, St. John, Ind.
- Ben Krimpelbein, Pewaukee, Wis.
- Jewell Phillips, Northlake, Texas
- Cameron Tickerhoof, Bridgeport, Ohio
- Chandler Wiggins, Lawrence, Kan.
MRCA said in a release that applications for next year’s round of scholarship will be released at the MRCA Conference and Expo set for Oct. 24-26 in Omaha, Neb. To register and find more information about the organization, visit www.mrca.org.