Annual Atlas Roofing Roadshow Swings Into Six Major Markets
August 16, 2016
ATLANTA — Atlas Roofing is on the road this summer and fall, connecting with contractors in six major markets across the country to help them strengthen the business skills that set them apart from the competition and boost their bottom line.
“We want to help contractors stand out in a crowded market and close more jobs,” Stan Bastek, director of marketing and sales development/shingles and underlayment division, said of the 2016 Roadshow. “We’ve got some great differentiating products, some great marketing programs and some great ideas. Most of those ideas came from doing events like this and talking to roofing contractors and listening to what we can do to help their businesses.”
In this year’s sessions, participants can discover:
• How to become a 3M Scotchgard™ Specialist.
• How HP Shingle Technology saves time and money.
• How Atlas shingles compare to other brands and how better shingles make the contractor’s job easier.
• How Atlas Class 4 Impact Resistant Shingles and premium underlayment can benefit any application.
• How Atlas shingles featuring Scotchgard™ Protector can help land more jobs.
• 10 tips to boost your social impact.
As always, residential contractors can learn about the latest in shingle and roofing system innovations from Atlas. Rounding out the event are free professional headshots and a hilarious game show that encourages everyone to get involved – plus great giveaways and roadshow-themed prizes.
Attendees at this year’s kickoff roadshow in Raleigh, N.C., in late July were impressed with the program.
“Even though I’ve been installing Atlas shingles for a while now, I’ve never had a chance to attend one of these events,” said Michael Mitchell, owner of Bee Roofing in Charlotte, N.C. “Stan and the guys from Atlas did a great job of explaining details about the product and sharing tips that I plan to put to use in my business.”
Atlas Roadshows are half-day sessions open to contractors, their employees and distributors. Admission is free, but registration is required. Roadshow dates are:
• Raleigh, N.C., July 28 (completed)
• Kansas City, Mo., Aug. 11
• Birmingham, Ala., Aug. 17
• Houston, Texas, Sept. 1
• Jackson, Miss., Oct. 13
• Atlanta, Ga., Oct. 20
For more information, visit AtlasRoofing.com.