GREENVILLE, Pa. – Werner, the trusted leader in the manufacturing of professional and consumer ladders, announces the introduction of the new Switchback™ Ladder. Designed for homeowners and contractors alike, the Switchback™ two-in-one ladder provides users with versatility and ease of use, serving as both an extension ladder and a stepladder in one, lightweight design.
The Switchback™ makes it easy to go from one mode to the other with a simple flip-and-click that changes the height and style of the ladder. This multi-position design provides a maximum reach of 15-feet* while in extension mode, the same as a 16-foot extension ladder, and a maximum reach of 11-feet* in stepladder mode, equivalent to that of a 7-foot stepladder—making it the ideal solution for a variety of tasks. From painting to hanging a chandelier to cleaning the gutters, users can now easily do multiple tasks with just one ladder.
The new Werner Switchback™ Ladder provides a variety of product features and benefits, including:
• Multiple uses: The Switchback™ can be utilized as an extension ladder with a 15’ reach* or a stepladder with an 11’ reach* using a simple flip-and-click conversion to lock the rails in place.
• Lightweight: The Switchback™ is made from lightweight aluminum so it can easily be carried and stored.
• Double step platform: The overlapping rungs create a double step platform when configured as an extension ladder, providing the user with a larger surface to stand on while working.
• Slip-resistant steps: The TRACTION-TRED® extra-wide steps help to stabilize the user and ensure safety while climbing.
• Bottom step bracing: The bottom step bracing ensures stability and safety for the user.
• Load capacity: With a 225 lb. load capacity, the Switchback™ is ideal for any project around the home.
For more information, visit wernerswitchback.com.