Triangle Fastener Corporation announced the launch of a complete line of corrosion resistant zinc head screws.
Available on their high performance BLAZER® Drill Screws, these fasteners are available in large variety of lengths and diameters. They are a preferred screw for use in many warranted roof systems.
Features and Benefits:
• The ZAMAC-5 Zinc Alloy Head provides superior strength and will not red rust!
• The carbon steel shank is TRI-SEAL® 1,000-hrs salt spray coated which increases the corrosion resistance by more than 20X compared to zinc plated screws.
• EPDM sealing washer provides exceptional sealing and weathering capabilities.
• Sizes: #12 and ¼” diameters in BLAZER-3 and BLAZER-5 drill points and in lengths up to 4” long.
• The ¼” BLAZER-1 Lap/stitch screw and #17 Type Technology to increase back-out resistance.
AB comes standard with patented VRT®.
For more information, visit www.trianglefastener.com.