National Roofing Legal Resource Center Announces 2015-16 Officers and Directors
ROSEMONT, Ill. — The National Roofing Legal Resource Center (NRLRC) has announced its slate of officers for the 2015-16 fiscal year.
J.J. Smithey, president of Frost Roofing Inc., Wapakoneta, Ohio, has been elected NRLRC president, and Susan Boyd, vice president of Academy Roofing, Aurora, Colo., was elected vice president.
Additionally, the following contractors were recently elected to the Board:
• Scott Baxter, property management team commercial sales manager at Interstate Roofing Inc., Portland, Ore.
• Timothy Blue, president of Blue's Roofing Co., Milipitas, Calif.
• John Embow, president of Grove Roofing Services Inc., Buffalo, N.Y.
• John Kalkreuth, president of Kalkreuth Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc., Wheeling, W.Va.
The following will continue their service on the board for 2015-16:
• Chris Adler, president of Adler Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc., Joliet, Ill.
• Kyle Redd, project manager at Redd Roofing Co. Inc., Ogden, Utah
• Kelly Van Winkle, vice president of contracts at King of Texas Roofing Co. LP, Grand Prairie, Texas
NRLRC's 10-member board of directors is duly elected each year by NRCA's leadership, and the 2015-16 officers and directors assumed their roles June 1.
For more information visit www.nrlrc.net.