NEW ORLEANS — The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) announced its 2015-16 slate of officers and directors at its 128th Annual Convention held Feb. 24-26 in New Orleans.
Lindy Ryan, senior vice president of Tecta America Southeast LLC, Sanford, Fla., has been elected NRCA president, and Dennis Conway, principal and vice president of Commercial Roofers Inc., Las Vegas, was elected senior vice president. Jim Barr, president of Barr Roofing Co., Abilene, Texas; Chad Collins, president of Bone Dry Roofing Co., Bogart, Ga.; and Robert Morgan, chief operating officer of Upstate Roofing and Painting Inc., Rochester, N.Y., were elected vice presidents.
Additionally, the following were elected NRCA directors:
• Scott Baxter, property management team commercial sales manager at Interstate Roofing Inc., Portland, Ore.
• Monica Cameron, vice president of Diamond Roofing, Dodge City, Kan.
• Tupac De La Cruz, president of Roofing Solutions LLC, Prairieville, La.
• Gary Kerley, chief operating officer of Nations Roof LLC, Lithia Springs, Ga.
• Robert Kulp, president of Kulp's of Stratford LLC, Stratford, Wis.
• Geoff Mitchell, chief executive officer of Mid-South Roof Systems, Forest Park, Ga.
• Kent Schwickert, senior vice president — national sales at Schwickert's Tecta America of Mankato LLC, Mankato, Minn.
• J.J. Smithey, president of Frost Roofing Inc., Wapakoneta, Ohio
• Stephen Teal, manager of Flynn Group of Companies, Rockyview, Alberta
• Kelly Van Winkle, vice president of contracts at King of Texas Roofing Company LP, Grand Prairie, Texas
All 2015-16 officers and directors will assume their roles on June 1, 2015.
For more information, visit www.nrca.net.
Report Abusive Comment