NRCA Announces 2014-15 Officers and Directors
LAS VEGAS — The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) announced its 2014-15 slate of officers and directors at its 127th Annual Convention held Feb. 26-28 in Las Vegas.
Richard Nugent, chief executive officer of Nations Roof LLC, Lithia Springs, Ga., has been elected NRCA president, and Lindy Ryan, president of Tecta America Southeast LLC, Sanford, Fla., was elected senior vice president. Dennis Conway, principal and vice president of Commercial Roofers Inc., Las Vegas; Scott Kawulok, executive project manager at B&M Roofing of Colorado Inc., Frederick, Colo.; Rod Petrick, president of Ridgeworth Roofing Co. Inc., Frankfort, Ill.; and Nick Sabino, president of Deer Park Roofing Inc., Cincinnati, were elected vice presidents.
Additionally, the following were elected NRCA directors:
• Bill Baley, president of C.I. Services Inc., Mission Viejo, Calif.
• Jim Barr, president of Barr Roofing Co., Abilene, Texas
• Suzan Boyd, vice president of Academy Roofing Inc., Aurora, Colo.
• Pat Dorsey, project manager at Tecta America Kentucky, Louisville
• John Embow, president of Grove Roofing Services Inc., Buffalo, N.Y.
• Steve Harvey, president of J & S Building Exteriors Inc., Attleboro, Mass.
• David Hesse, vice president of Kalkreuth Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., Frederick, Md.
• Joseph Lancaster, vice president of Metalcrafts Inc., Savannah, Ga.
• John Miller Jr., president of Acme Roofing & Sheet Metal Co. Inc., Dothan, Ala.
• Kyle Redd, project manager at Redd Roofing Co. Inc., Ogden, Utah
• Brad Sutter, executive vice president of Sutter Roofing Co. of Florida, Sarasota, Fla.
• Jayne Williams, chief financial officer of KPostCompany, Dallas
• Robert Willis, general manager of Tecta America Zero Co. LLC, Dayton, Ohio
For more information, visit www.nrca.net.