Lisa Sprick, president of Sprick Roofing Co. Inc., based in Corvallis, Ore., was elected the National Roofing Contractors Association’s next chair of the board at the organization’s 136th Annual Convention, held this year during the International Roofing Expo’s three-day convention in Dallas.
Doug Duncan, president of Nations Roof of Illinois, based in Villa Park, Ill., was elected chair-elect of the board. Three new vice chairs will also assume board positions beginning in June when the organization’s new term begins. New members include Randy Adams, chairman and CEO of R. Adams Roofing Inc., in Indianapolis; Alex Hernandez, president of Clark Roofing Company, in Broadview, Ill. and; Gary Howes, COO of The Durable Slate Company, out of Columbus, Ohio. The vice chairs are each elected to two-year terms.
Additionally, the following members were elected as new NRCA directors:
- Danny Davis, president of DAVCO Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., in Charlotte, N.C.
- Piers Dormeyer, president of commercial group for Eagleview, based in Bellevue, Wash.
- John Embow, president of Grove Roofing Services in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Jean-Paul Grivas, project manager for Ray Nolan Roofing Co. Inc., in Louisville, Ky.
- Bryan Karel, vice president of operations for Garlock-French Corp., based in Minneapolis
- John Kiesel, president of Division 7 Roofing in Galena, Ohio
- Michael Kruger, vice president of L.E. Schwartz and Sons Inc., in Macon, Ga.
- Christian Madsen, president of Madsen Roofing & Waterproofing Inc., in Sacramento, Calif.
- Jake Magalsky, president of Ace Roofing LLC, of Wilsall, Mont.
- Wendy Marvin, CEO and founder of Matrix Roofing & Home Solutions in Vancouver, Wash.
- Sherri Miles, vice president of J.D. Miles & Sons Inc., out of Chesapeake, Va.
- Lynn Price, president of Dryspace Inc., in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Jim Prusak, owner of Prusak Roofing Inc., from Bridgeview, Ill.
The NRCA represents all segments of the roofing industry, including contractors; manufacturers; distributors; architects; consultants; engineers; building owners; and city, state and government agencies. All 2023-24 officers and directors will assume their roles on June 1, 2023.
For more information, visit nrca.net.
Report Abusive Comment