NRCA Announces 2013 FEI Graduates
ROSEMONT, Ill. — NRCA University's Future Executives Institute (FEI), a three-year educational program designed to develop the management and leadership skills of future and current roofing company leaders, has announced its graduates for 2013. Following are FEI's 2013 graduates:
• Eric Cason, vice president and co-owner of Porter Roofing Contractors Inc., McMinnville, Tenn.
• John Cook, president of Tecta America Colorado LLC, Denver
• Tupac De La Cruz, managing member and operations manager of Roofing Solutions LLC, Prairieville, La.
• Tracey Donels, service manager of KPost Co., Dallas
• Nicole Eisenhardt, regional human resources manager of Tecta America Southeast LLC, Sanford, Fla.
• Marc Farrell, manager of A.W. Farrell & Son Inc., Salisbury, N.C.
• Gregory Griffiths, field representative for Binghamton Slag Roofing Co. Inc., Binghamton, N.Y.
• John Hennebery, branch president of Tecta America West Florida, Tampa
• Michael Huntington, director of maintenance services and marketing, AAA Roofing Co. Inc., Indianapolis
• Phil Kozak, general manager of Manchester Roofing Inc., Toledo, Ohio
• Gregory Malcolm, president of IronShore Contracting LLC, Linthicum, Md.
• Chris McGeady, project manager for DRI Commercial Corp., Tukwila, Wash.
• Cheryl McGlothlin, director of sales and marketing for Empire Roofing Inc., Fort Worth, Texas
• Chris McMenamy, lead estimator and project manager for Tecta America CS LLC, Amarillo, Texas
• Harlene Pine, president of Pine Roofing Co. Inc., Chicago
• Jesse Spain, vice president of sales and marketing for Great Lakes Roofing, Hammond, Ind.
• Anson Staver, project manager for Tilsen Roofing Co. Inc., Madison, Wis.
• Gary Woodall, vice president of Ben Hill Roofing, Douglasville, Ga.
• Andy Wray, project manager of Wray Roofing Inc., North Newton, Kan.
• Travis Webb, vice president and co-owner of Bone Dry Roofing Co., Athens, Ga.
FEI provides basic business information, current industry topics, leadership and personal development opportunities, and team-building exercises. Courses are taught by Evanston, Ill.-based Northwestern University professors, industry leaders and field experts, and class size is limited to 30 roofing professionals to facilitate in-depth conversations and class relationships during the three-year program.
For more information, visit www.nrca.net/fei.