SPRI, the association representing sheet membrane and component suppliers to the commercial roofing industry, has selected David Bailie as president for the 2011-2012 term.
WALTHAM, Mass. - SPRI, the association representing sheet membrane and component suppliers to the commercial roofing industry, has selected David Bailie as president for the 2011-2012 term.
Bailie is regional sales manager for United States Gypsum Company (USG) Securock Roof Board. He has worked in the commercial roofing industry for more than 30 years and has served in a number of positions within SPRI, including past president.
“It is an honor to serve a second term as SPRI’s president,” Bailie said. “SPRI has distinguished itself in the promulgation of codes, standards and design guidelines that have advanced the state-of-the-art in the roofing industry. It is my intention to continue to strengthen our reputation as a primary technical resource for single-ply membrane and component technologies.”
SPRI’s membership also elected the following slate of officers and directors for the association’s 2011-12 membership year:
• President-Elect: Robert LeClare, WP Hickman Company
• Secretary/Treasurer: Hal Shapiro, Johns Manville Corporation
• 2-Year Director (Association): Mike Blanchette, Amtech Building Sciences Inc.
• 2-Year Director (Association): Stan Choiniere, OMG Roofing Products
• 2-Year Director (Association): Larry Good, Trinity ERD
For more information about SPRI and its activities, visitwww.spri.orgor email@example.com.
SPRI Elects Bailie as President for 2011-12 Term
February 15, 2011