This year, PABCO Roofing Products, an industry leader in the manufacture of high-quality asphalt shingles, celebrates 40 years of industry innovation and distinction.
Serving contractors in the Western United States and their customers, PABCO Roofing Products, exhibiting at the International Roofing Expo (IRE) in booth #4119, has four decades of experience consistently manufacturing architectural shingles, backed by a warranty that sets a benchmark for the industry.
Family-owned PABCO Roofing Products has a rich history in the building products industry. The company is part of the PABCO Building Products family of businesses, a wholly owned subsidiary of Pacific Coast Corporation that celebrated its 70th anniversary in 2023.
“Over these past 40 years, we have refused to waver from our formula of manufacturing superior roofing products supported by best-in-class service,” said Gerry Kilian, director of sales and Marketing at PABCO Roofing Products. “We have loyal customers and contractors who have relied upon us for 40 years and we plan to support them for the next four decades and beyond.”
Over the past four decades, PABCO Roofing Products has retained a focus on its core business – high-quality asphalt shingles. Over that time, the company has achieved a multitude of milestones, introduced an ongoing series of industry-leading innovations, and earned numerous certifications and honors:
- Development of the patented Cascade® Signature Cut line, featuring a distinctive diamond shape that complements upscale and historic structures. This unique shingle was used on the set of the award-winning “Killers of the Flower Moon,” crowning the home of the movie’s antagonist, William Hale.
- UL 2218 Class 4 impact resistance certification.
- UL 790 Class A fire resistance certification.
- Algae Defender® protection technology.
- State-of-the-art shingle designs to minimize wind damage in standard applications up to 110 mph and for advanced applications up to 130 mph.
- Cutting-edge online technologies, such as a web-based visualizer tool help contractors and homeowners compare and select PABCO Roofing Products shingle lines and colors.
- Sustainable solar-reflective technologies to keep structures cool without using energy to reduce temperatures.
- LBM Magazine named the entire PABCO Roofing Products family of shingles a “Product Pick.”
- An MVP award from Residential Products Magazine for Cascade.
- Roofing Magazine named Cascade a “Top 40 Product.”