Panasonic, the Tokyo-based electronics giant, announced the promotion of seven Elite- and five Premium-level authorized solar installers on May 22, expanding the number of homeowners who will gain access to the benefits of Panasonic's EVERVOLT home energy solutions portfolio.
"Panasonic is excited to see the accelerated growth of the Panasonic Installer Program this year with the promotion of new Elite and Premium installers who have demonstrated their commitment to high standards of excellence,” said David Lopez, national sales manager, Panasonic Eco Systems North America, in a news release.
“The expanded installer network will give more homeowners the opportunity to purchase high-quality EVERVOLT solar energy solutions protected by industry-leading warranties from a trusted brand with over a century of proven staying power," Lopez added.
- American Array Solar & Roofing, Livermore, CA.
- Blalock Electric Solar DBA Blalock Electric & Solar Inc, Murietta CA.
- EGT Solar, Meridian, ID.
- Green Home Systems, Northridge, CA.
- NuWatt Energy, Woburn, MA.
- Public Service Solar, Naples, FL.
- SolarNorcal, LLC DBA Excite Energy, El Dorado Hills, CA.
- Amerigreen Solar, Northridge, CA.
- Palomar Solar, Ltd., Escondido, CA.
- RevoluSun Mountain States, Boise, ID.
- Solar-Ray, Inc., Orlando, FL.
- West Coast Appliance Services, El Cajon, CA.
According to Panasonic, premium-level installers enjoy the benefits of the company’s Premium Installer tier, which offers access to qualified sales leads, marketing assets, training programs and an Installer Portal.
Homeowners who purchase from installers in the program will receive “…long-term protection for total peace of mind, thanks to Panasonic's long-term warranties.” Warranties cover Panasonic solar panels and systems for performance, product, parts, and labor for 25 years and battery storage systems for 10 years when installed by a Panasonic-authorized solar installer.
Since its introduction in 2016, the Panasonic Installer Program has offered exclusive benefits and business opportunities to “Authorized-, Elite- and Premium-tiers of installers that meet the necessary qualifications and maintain Panasonic's high standard of excellence.”
For more information on Panasonic’s solar panel and battery storage installers program, visit na.panasonic.com.