The Midwest Roofing Contractors Association announced it is fielding nominations for the organization’s 2023 McCawley Award, which is given to an individual who has made an outstanding contribution to the roofing industry through time, talent and resources.
In an email, the MRCA outlined the broad parameters for nominations, including:
- Nominees are not restricted to owners or officers of a roofing firm
- Nominees are not restricted to individuals located within the geographical area of MRCA Membership
- Nominees may be individuals from Associate Member firms
- Nominees may be employees of Member firms
- Nominees may be roofing association professionals, architects, engineers, attorneys, or public officials
Click HERE to complete the online nomination form.
The James Q. McCawley Award was created to honor those who demonstrate exceptional dedication to the roofing industry, as exemplified by Mr. McCawley. The deadline for nomination submission is July 2, 2023. There is no fee to submit a nomination.
For more information, visit mrca.org.