LEHI, Utah — JobNimbus has added multiple features to its mobile app that gives full capability to operate businesses from anywhere. The app gives teams the ability to streamline their daily operations from entering leads and writing estimates to sending work and material orders, as well as handling deposits and invoices.
"The new mobile app is a giant leap forward for CRM technology," said Johny Wudel, JobNimbus vice president of product. "Contractors are continually working more in the field and remotely, and our easy-to-use app brings the power of the CRM into their pocket. There is nothing like it on the market!"
The mobile app, which was originally released in October 2021, was designed to answer the call of millions of contractors asking for better team communication and increased customer's experience. Recently, JobNimbus made additions to the app that raised the bar on contractor mobile apps. From the moment they click onto the app, users are able to see what the day has in store for them and stay connected to their team and customers. Gone are the days of feeling like items fell through the cracks.
The new mobile app includes:
- Tag (@mentions) and notify team members to keep everyone on track and informed.
- Capture photos of onsite jobs, draw on it, and add text to point out features in the photo.
- Visibility of nearby jobs with the map feature that filters jobs by locations, profit, and more.
- Access to one calendar with all the team's schedules to get full visibility of the crew's whereabouts.
- Complete financial process management from estimates to material and work orders, to invoices.
JobNimbus continues to improve and create innovative features that will further save contractors time and grow their businesses. With the largest selection of integrated partners, the JobNimbus mobile app also offers integrations with top companies including Global Payments, EagleView, and Natural Forms.
Visit the Apple store and Google Play to download the new app for iOs and Android. For a free trial of JobNimbus visit jobnimbus.com.
Report Abusive Comment