ROSEMONT, Ill. — The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) has announced experienced installers who demonstrate substantial skills and knowledge of metal panel roof system installation can apply to become NRCA ProCertified® Metal Panel Roof Systems Installers.
NRCA ProCertification is the NRCA’s national certification initiative to create a competent, sustainable and high-performing roofing industry workforce. Certifications now available include:
- NRCA ProCertified Architectural Metal Flashings and Accessories Installer
- NRCA ProCertified Asphalt Shingle Systems Installer
- NRCA ProCertified Clay and Concrete Tile Systems Installer
- NRCA ProCertified EPDM Systems Installer
- NRCA ProCertified Metal Panel Roof Systems Installer
- NRCA ProCertified Thermoplastic Systems Installer
- NRCA ProCertified Roofing Foreman.
A roofing contractor’s certified workforce strengthens customer and supplier confidence; increases productivity; improves installation consistency and safety; enhances the company’s reputation and position in local markets; and increases profitability. Additional information about NRCA ProCertification is available at nrca.net/procertification.