MCKINNEY, Texas — SRS Distribution Inc. announced the winning customers for the SRS Distribution Las Vegas Bowl Customer Promotion in November.
SRS is pleased to share in the SRS Distribution Las Vegas Bowl Activities from Dec. 29–30 with 125 customers who qualified by participating in one of three categories; overall purchases, purchases of SRS’ private label product brand, TopShield, as well as orders placed through Roof Hub - SRS’s exclusive online material management platform.
“The majority of our customers across the nation have a passion for college football, so it was important for us to allow them to be a part of the SRS Distribution Las Vegas Bowl experience," said Dan Tinker, president and CEO. "This bowl game is a special opportunity for us to engage with hundreds of our customers and provide a one-of-a-kind intimate experience. We look forward to spending time with them talking about how we make them even more successful, and rewarding their loyalty to SRS Vegas style."
Ten winners will also qualify for a Grand Prize by correctly predicting which team will be selected to compete in the SRS Distribution Las Vegas Bowl game. The Grand Prize winners will be announced the week of Dec. 6, following the bowl selection announcement on Dec. 5.
The SRS Distribution Las Vegas Bowl will debut at Allegiant Stadium on Dec. 30, 2021, at 7:30 PM PST. The bowl game features a new matchup between the Pac-12 and Big Ten conferences this season. For more information, visit lvbowl.com.
The Promotion Prize
- Two nights hotel accommodations at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Two SRS Las Vegas Bowl Game tickets at Allegiant Stadium
- Access to the SRS hospitality suite at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Two tickets to the exclusive SRS, House of Blues Concert Featuring Soloist Jack Ingram, and The Whiskey Myers Band
- Access to the SRS Las Vegas Bowl Fan Fest Hospitality Tailgate Party at Allegiant Stadium
- Airport transportation for two in Las Vegas