Firestone Building Products announces the launch of three new coatings products, GacoFlex A47 acrylic, GacoFlex U91 aromatic urethane as a roof coating, and GacoFlex UA60 aliphatic urethane, expanding its current product portfolio.
“We are excited by the expansion of Gaco’s product offering,” said David Martiny, director of product management for Firestone Building Products. “With A47 acrylic, U91 and UA60 urethane, we now can provide a true one-stop shop to our customers.”
The expansion into acrylic and urethane coatings means Gaco is a single-source, top-to-bottom coating and waterproofing partner. Gaco manufactures, inspects, and offers warranties on all of its products, offering a full line of solutions to meet project needs.
“This expansion and diversification of our Gaco product offering demonstrates our on-going commitment to product innovation in the roofing and waterproofing market and positions us well for future growth," said Jason Flack, vice president of sales for Firestone Building Products.
The Gaco brand offers best-in-class waterproofing and insulation solutions for a variety of commercial, industrial, and residential applications as demonstrated with these newest coating products:
- High tensile strength, which delivers a long-lasting durable topcoat.
- Exceeds ASTM D6083 requirements, among other code approvals.
- Offers strong anti-microbial properties to prevent unsightly biological growth.
- Minimal dirt pickup so the roof retains its solar reflectivity and performance.
- Water-based and reflective so is environmentally friendly.
- Available in 55-gallon drum and 5-gallon bucket options.
- Single component install for quicker installation than standard two-component offerings.
- Aromatic waterproofing membrane for roofing applications and traffic coatings.
- High tensile strength (350% elongation; 2600 psi strength) for environmental resilience.
- Impact and abrasion resistant, which makes it ideal for heavily trafficked roofs and decks.
- Four color options available in 55-gallon drum and 5-gallon bucket.
- Optimal for topcoat applications that require great color and exterior durability, soil, abrasion, chemical, and water resistance.
- Provides a complete waterproofing system when used with GacoFlex U91.
Please visit gaco.com for more information.