The Midwest Roofing Contractors Association (MRCA) Foundation announced the winners of its 2021 scholarship program. This year's program provided the highest number of scholarships that the MRCA has given in a single year, totaling 20 recipients.
The program is open to undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in a trade school, college, or university. High school seniors who are provisionally accepted at an educational institution and intend on earning a degree or certified trade program are also eligible to apply. All applicants must show proof of being associated with an active MRCA member company.
The 2021 winners are as follows:
- Abbey Perkins - Firestone Building Products - Nashville, Tenn.
- Alejandro Zenil Martinez - AAA Roofing Company Inc. - Indianapolis, Ind.
- Ben Krimpelbein - HNI Risk Services - New Berlin, Wis.
- Brady O'Neil - Beacon Building Products - Pittsburgh
- Breck Carver - Beacon Building Products - McKinney, Texas
- Caden Ware - Neemann & Sons Inc. - Lincoln, Neb.
- Cameron Tickerhoof - Kalkreuth - Wheeling, W.Va.
- Chloe Pankratz - ABC Supply Company - Wichita, Kan.
- Cole Beyer - Allweather Roof - Golden Valley, Minn.
- Connor Niznick - B.L. Dalsin Roofing - New Hope, Minn.
- Dylan Beldon - Beldon Roofing - San Antonio, Texas
- Gavin Stoner - Pyramid Roofing Company Inc. - Sikeston, Mo.
- Hailey Minet - Platinum Roofing - Garden City, Kan.
- Kade Melvin - Roofmasters Roofing and Sheet Metal Co. Inc. - Hays, Kan.
- Kyle Abts - Giuffre Bros Cranes Inc. - Milwaukee, Wis.
- Landon Seibert - Fisher Roofing of Kearney - Kearney, Neb.
- Laurelyn Harris - Hausman Metal Works & Roofing, Inc. - St. Joseph, Mo.
- Morgan Helixon - KPost Company - Dallas
- Morgan Patterson - CentiMark Corporation - Canonsburg, Pa.
- Vena Prudent - Vac-It-All Services Inc. - St. Louis