BELOIT, Wis. — As contractors increasingly look for ways to safely work and socially distance, ABC Supply Co. Inc. has announced that its customers can now place orders day or night through myABCsupply (ordering not yet available in California).
This added functionality gives customers the ability to view price information, adjust quantities, reorder and select the locations they’d like to order from. In addition to placing orders via myABCsupply, ABC Supply customers can also send orders via phone, fax, text or email.
MyABCsupply was introduced to customers in November 2019 and is available at myABCsupply.com or by downloading the ABC Supply app. Included below are the additional features available in this easy-to-use tool:
Order Details at Your Fingertips
- Find all recent orders in one place
- Double-check all placed orders to confirm details before deliveries are made
- Filter orders by date range, order type and order status
- View product descriptions and quantities
Detailed Delivery Information
- See when orders are scheduled to be delivered in a daily or weekly view, so you can keep your team on track
- Check the status of deliveries (requested, scheduled or delivered) and which branch is making the delivery
- View a map of the day’s delivery locations
- Access delivery photos at your convenience
- View statements and pay invoices
- Download payment information directly into your existing accounting software
- Add additional users to your account
- Decide each team member’s level of access
- Tap to call or find directions to your nearest ABC Supply branch
“We’re dedicated to finding ways to make our customers’ jobs easier through these difficult times, and the release of our online ordering platform is well-timed for this,” said Mike Jost, chief operating officer of ABC Supply. “But we also know that this will always be a personal business, and we are always happy to hear from our customers on the phone or by email at all of our locations across the country. We are open to serve them, because we know we’re all in this together.”
ABC Supply customers can sign up for their myABCsupply account at myABCsupply.com. They’re also encouraged to reach out to their local ABC Supply location if they have questions about setting up and managing their account.